I had a post ready for today but realized I might want to save it for tomorrow. So instead I thought I would use today for you to get to know me a little better as well as meet some of you!
Here goes: 14 random things about me.
- I live in Amish country – aka Lancaster County, PA. Home to the smell of manure being sprayed in the fields most of the year.
- I occasionally ride a motorcycle – yes I am a fair weather rider. I have tried riding when its cold and it’s quite miserable.
- I love donuts. And pretty much anything else with a high sugar content. If there was a DA (Donuts Anonymous) class to attend I would be their seasoned veteran.
- I am married to the lovely Sarah Mae. (She is the main culprit to why I even remotely had an interest in blogging in the first place. So thank you!)
- Love visiting New York City.
- Favorite actor is Harrison Ford…Denzel Washington is a close second.
- Favorite movie is The Fugitive. (Side note: I actually have been to dam where the scene in the movie took place in TN while on a motorcycle road trip. Beautiful scenery there.)
- I occasionally become grumpy. More so than I would like to admit; actually to the point Sarah Mae tells me I need to make a website called, “www.grumpypants.com” to which the kids call me grumpypants.com. (see #3: usually solves this problem.) Ironically someone just secured the website!
- I wish I was going to the Killer Tribes Conference.
- Love blasting ’80’s music in our house.
- The last website I visited that I enjoy reading was: www.deeperstory.com
- I met Ira Wagler yesterday! Author of NY Times Bestseller, “Growing Up Amish.”
- I love IKEA.
- I want to move to Nashville, TN one day. (It’s warmer down there and not so much manure.)